Compression Massage or “Pressotherapy” devices are used for lymphatic drainage of the legs after a workout. Over time, gravity, workouts, and regular physical activity builds up liquids in your legs’ lymphatic system. The old way to clear this was a leg massage. Today we have an easier solution with Pressotherapy.
How it works
- Wear the compression massage on your legs and close tightly
- Air air flows into the device it progressively tightens over the legs
- Series of air flow movements press on the legs and push the liquids
- The excess liquids move out of the legs’ lymphatic system and drain by the body
- This process tightens the skin on the legs reducing cellulite