Erika grew up in Kitchener, ON and has been heavily involved in a wide variety of sports and physical activities her entire life. She realized quite quickly that she wanted to pursue a career in the health and fitness industry. This led her to become a passionate advocate for EMS training.
Erika believes training is not just a way of staying in shape, but it also provides a proper base to improve the overall quality of life, tackle health issues, and allow individuals to enjoy their life to the fullest!
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Master of Gerontology
- Certified Weight Loss Coach
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NAFC Group Fitness Instructor
- Advanced First Aid CPR Level C/AED