Nadin graduated with a Bachelor of Kinesiology from Brock University and a Postgraduate Certificate in Exercise Science from Humber College. She has always been an advocate for healthy living and fitness management. Her philosophy to staying healthy and happy is a continuous process. She believes you must put in the necessary work, in order to reap the benefits. In her spare time, Nadin enjoys lifting weights, dancing, playing basketball, trying to cook new recipes, and watching inspirational videos. She also participates in Yoga and Meditation through online Apps. Currently she is very inspired by Dana Falsetti, an international yoga teacher.
Nadin has been working with EMS Training for 3 years. She began noticing her true identity when she realized combining her knowledge of the human body, her experience in sport-specific training, and working in rehabilitation would come together while working with EMS.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Exercise Science & Lifestyle Management
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified in Heart Wise Exercise
- Certified ECG Interpreter
- K-Taping Professional Therapist
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C with AED
- Certified in Physical Demands Analysis
- Functional Capacity Evaluator